Baltimore Visitor Center Ticketing System
map it add to travel planner
401 Light Street
Baltimore Visitor Center
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://tickets.baltimore.org
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
TICKETING AVAILABLE AT THE BALTIMORE VISITOR CENTER, LOCATED AT BALTIMORE'S INNER HARBOR WEST SHORE PROMENADE. PLEASE VISIT WWW.BALTIMORE.ORG/VISITOR-CENTER FOR HOURS OF OPERATION. ONLINE TICKETING ALSO AVAILABLE 24x7 AT TICKETS.BALTIMORE.ORG. TICKETING AVAILABLE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY (except holidays), 8:30 A.M. – 5:30 P.M. AT 1-877-BALTIMORE, OPTION 0.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- G. Krug & Son Ironworks Museum Anniversary December 7, 2013 | 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm