Irish Shrine and Railroad Workers Museum
map it add to travel planner
918-20 Lemmon Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Web Site: http://www.irishshrine.org
Honoring the Irish who came to Baltimore to escape the Great Famine, two restored 1840s rowhomes faithfully re-create a typical Irish railroad worker’s home and house a shrine dedicated to their memory and experiences.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm