Irish Shrine and Railroad Workers Museum
map it add to travel planner
918-20 Lemmon Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Web Site: http://www.irishshrine.org
Honoring the Irish who came to Baltimore to escape the Great Famine, two restored 1840s rowhomes faithfully re-create a typical Irish railroad worker’s home and house a shrine dedicated to their memory and experiences.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Jacob Lawrence's Genesis Series September 14, 2013 - December 8, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm