Irish Shrine and Railroad Workers Museum
map it add to travel planner
918-20 Lemmon Street
Baltimore, MD 21223
Phone: 410-669-8154 or 410-347-4747
Web Site: http://www.irishshrine.org
Honoring the Irish who came to Baltimore to escape the Great Famine, two restored 1840s rowhomes faithfully re-create a typical Irish railroad worker’s home and house a shrine dedicated to their memory and experiences.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Key Bridge Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 19, 2013 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day