Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine and Hampton National Historic Site
map it add to travel planner
2400 E. Fort Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230-5393
Web Site: http://www.nps.gov/fomc
Neighborhood: South - Less than 10 miles
This 18th-century brick fort defended Baltimore Harbor during the War of 1812 and is the birthplace of the American national anthem. Park rangers offer visitor programs and special events that highlight the park’s history. Visit the birthplace of "The Star-Spangled Banner!"
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- BMI Farmers' Market May 18, 2013 - October 26, 2013 | 9:00am - 1:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm