Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine and Hampton National Historic Site
map it add to travel planner
2400 E. Fort Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21230-5393
Web Site: http://www.nps.gov/fomc
Neighborhood: South - Less than 10 miles
This 18th-century brick fort defended Baltimore Harbor during the War of 1812 and is the birthplace of the American national anthem. Park rangers offer visitor programs and special events that highlight the park’s history. Visit the birthplace of "The Star-Spangled Banner!"
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day