Admiral of the Bay, LLC
map it add to travel planner
P.O. Box 3262
Annapolis, MD 21403
Web Site: http://www.admiralofthebay...
Neighborhood: South - 20+ miles
These event planners for the Chesapeake Bay can accommodate groups of two to 250 people; featuring schooners and power yachts for weddings, business meetings, lunch or dinner, sunset cruises, crab feasts, or formal dining.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Animated Orchestra March 8, 2014 | 11:00am - 11:00am
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day