Geppi's Entertainment Museum
map it add to travel planner
301 W. Camden Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Web Site: http://www.geppismuseum.com
Neighborhood: Camden Yards
Take an unprecedented journey through American history with a focus on pop culture in media, toys and comic characters as they shaped our children through a magical blend of entertainment and education.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|3rd Floor Gallery||100||80|
|3rd Floor Gallery (Meetings)||0||80|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day