map it add to travel planner
4915 Greenspring Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209
Web Site: http://www.cylburnassociat...
Neighborhood: North - Less than 10 miles
This public garden and nature preserve encompasses more than 200 acres, with more than three miles of nature trails through a mature piedmont forest, a man-made wetland area and a historic mansion.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Cylburn Mansion||200||120|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day