map it add to travel planner
4915 Greenspring Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209
Web Site: http://www.cylburnassociat...
Neighborhood: North - Less than 10 miles
This public garden and nature preserve encompasses more than 200 acres, with more than three miles of nature trails through a mature piedmont forest, a man-made wetland area and a historic mansion.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|The Cylburn Mansion||200||120|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Key Bridge Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 19, 2013 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day