Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum
map it add to travel planner
1417 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.douglassmyers.org
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
An African American heritage site, this museum and park recounts the history of Frederick Douglass, Isaac Myers and the first black-owned shipyard in the United States. Hands-on activities and boat building engage visitors.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Entire Facility (Inside & Outside)||1,200||800|
|Entire Facility (Inside)||300||200|
|Founders' Room & Annex||0||300|
|Maritime Park's Cafe & Terrace||0||120|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm