Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum
map it add to travel planner
1417 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.douglassmyers.org
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
An African American heritage site, this museum and park recounts the history of Frederick Douglass, Isaac Myers and the first black-owned shipyard in the United States. Hands-on activities and boat building engage visitors.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Entire Facility (Inside & Outside)||1,200||800|
|Entire Facility (Inside)||300||200|
|Founders' Room & Annex||0||300|
|Maritime Park's Cafe & Terrace||0||120|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Disney Junior Live! Pirate and Princess Adventure December 6, 2013 | 7:00pm - 7:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm