Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park Museum
map it add to travel planner
1417 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.douglassmyers.org
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
An African American heritage site, this museum and park recounts the history of Frederick Douglass, Isaac Myers and the first black-owned shipyard in the United States. Hands-on activities and boat building engage visitors.
Venue Room Information
|Room Name||Reception Capacity||Banquet Capacity|
|Entire Facility (Inside & Outside)||1,200||800|
|Entire Facility (Inside)||300||200|
|Founders' Room & Annex||0||300|
|Maritime Park's Cafe & Terrace||0||120|
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day