Robert McClintock Studio & Gallery
map it add to travel planner
1809 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.robertmcclintoc...
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
McClintock’s original work and giclee prints are creatively displayed on the walls of his airy, light-filled, waterfront studio gallery in Fell’s Point. The unique, affordable art is priced from $12 to $1,200.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day