map it add to travel planner
3123 Elliott Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
Web Site: http://www.jacksbistro.net
Chef Ted Stelzenmuller pairs common ingredients in uncommon combinations to create thoughtful and flavorful dishes, effecting both land and sea. Casual cozy atmosphere with marble floors and a modern feel.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day