Crepe Du Jour
map it add to travel planner
1609 Sulgrave Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209
Web Site: http://www.crepedujour.com
Neighborhood: Mt. Washington
The Crêpe Du Jour was established in 1997 by husband and wife team Mustapha and Donna Snoussi. This venue is nestled in the Mt. Washington community.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day