Crepe Du Jour
map it add to travel planner
1609 Sulgrave Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21209
Web Site: http://www.crepedujour.com
Neighborhood: Mt. Washington
The Crêpe Du Jour was established in 1997 by husband and wife team Mustapha and Donna Snoussi. This venue is nestled in the Mt. Washington community.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm