Fogo de Chao
map it add to travel planner
600 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.fogodechao.com
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Fogo de Chao, recognized around the world as the premier Southern Brazilian steakhouse. Offering a gourmet salad bar and authentic gaucho chefs serving 15 varieties of tender skewered meats (beef, chicken, lamb and pork), plus side dishes. Awarded for exceptional cuisine, service and extensive wine lists.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm