Fogo de Chao
map it add to travel planner
600 E. Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.fogodechao.com
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Fogo de Chao, recognized around the world as the premier Southern Brazilian steakhouse. Offering a gourmet salad bar and authentic gaucho chefs serving 15 varieties of tender skewered meats (beef, chicken, lamb and pork), plus side dishes. Awarded for exceptional cuisine, service and extensive wine lists.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day