Baltimore National Heritage Area Trails & Tours
401 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.explorebaltimor...
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Discover Baltimore – Hear stories of America’s Charmed City – exploring landmarks associated with the War of 1812 as our nation defended itself; the Civil War which tore apart our City and the nation; learn about industry and commerce in a port city and the struggles and triumphs of the diverse peoples of America.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day