Baltimore National Heritage Area Trails & Tours
401 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.nps.gov/balt
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Discover Baltimore – Hear stories of America’s Charmed City – exploring landmarks associated with the War of 1812 as our nation defended itself; the Civil War which tore apart our City and the nation; learn about industry and commerce in a port city and the struggles and triumphs of the diverse peoples of America.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day
- On Paper: Works from the Cohen Collection February 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore Orioles 2013 Ticket Offer April 6, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Baltimore Museum Week May 19, 2013 - May 24, 2013 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- 45-Minute Inner Harbor Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm