Baltimore National Heritage Area Trails & Tours
401 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Web Site: http://www.nps.gov/balt
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Discover Baltimore – Hear stories of America’s Charmed City – exploring landmarks associated with the War of 1812 as our nation defended itself; the Civil War which tore apart our City and the nation; learn about industry and commerce in a port city and the struggles and triumphs of the diverse peoples of America.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day