map it add to travel planner
1732 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.luanakaufmann.com
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
Sail into Emporium Collagia in Historic Fell\\\'s Point and discover the sumptuous collection of art by local collagist-merchant Luana Kaufmann and exquisite home goods and accessories from everywhere. Jewelry, crockery, books, candles, scent for body and home, stationery, botanicals, bells, guy stuff, metaphysica, history with funk, art. Find the perfect gift and an experience of wonderment created by a unique, local Baltimore art talent and mercantile visionary.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm