map it add to travel planner
1732 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.luanakaufmann.com
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
Sail into Emporium Collagia in Historic Fell's Point and discover the sumptuous collection of art by local collagist and merchant Luana Kaufmann and exquisite home goods and accessories from everywhere. In addition to the usual, eclectic mix, you shall find a variety of wares designed (or co-designed) by Luana, uniquely celebrating the Bicentennial of the War of 1812. And Luana is thrilled to present her brand new collage giclee, celebrating the Star Spangled Banner flag.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Key Bridge Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 19, 2013 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day