map it add to travel planner
1732 Thames Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.luanakaufmann.com
Neighborhood: Fell's Point
Sail into Emporium Collagia in Historic Fell\\\'s Point and discover the sumptuous collection of art by local collagist-merchant Luana Kaufmann and exquisite home goods and accessories from everywhere. Jewelry, crockery, books, candles, scent for body and home, stationery, botanicals, bells, guy stuff, metaphysica, history with funk, art. Find the perfect gift and an experience of wonderment created by a unique, local Baltimore art talent and mercantile visionary.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day