Sip & Bite Restaurant
map it add to travel planner
2200 Boston Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Web Site: http://www.sipandbite.com
This 24-hour diner has been a family-owned institution for more than three generations. Want a taste of local flair? Ask for their famous crab cakes!
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Jacob Lawrence's Genesis Series September 14, 2013 - December 8, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day