Maryland 9/11 Memorial
map it add to travel planner
401 E. Pratt Street
World Trade Center
Baltimore, MD 21202
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Inspired by an artifact from New York’s World Trade Center – three 22-foot-long twisted and torn amalgamated steel columns from the Twin Towers. The memorial provides a place of contemplation and a site to remember and to reflect upon the events of September 11, 2001 while paying tribute to the 69 Marylanders who lost their lives that day. Each year on September 11, the Baltimore’s World Trade Center will act as sundial to mark the chronological inscriptions of the events that tragic day.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day