Maryland 9/11 Memorial
map it add to travel planner
401 E. Pratt Street
World Trade Center
Baltimore, MD 21202
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Inspired by an artifact from New York’s World Trade Center – three 22-foot-long twisted and torn amalgamated steel columns from the Twin Towers. The memorial provides a place of contemplation and a site to remember and to reflect upon the events of September 11, 2001 while paying tribute to the 69 Marylanders who lost their lives that day. Each year on September 11, the Baltimore’s World Trade Center will act as sundial to mark the chronological inscriptions of the events that tragic day.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day