Maryland 9/11 Memorial
map it add to travel planner
401 E. Pratt Street
World Trade Center
Baltimore, MD 21202
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Inspired by an artifact from New York’s World Trade Center – three 22-foot-long twisted and torn amalgamated steel columns from the Twin Towers. The memorial provides a place of contemplation and a site to remember and to reflect upon the events of September 11, 2001 while paying tribute to the 69 Marylanders who lost their lives that day. Each year on September 11, the Baltimore’s World Trade Center will act as sundial to mark the chronological inscriptions of the events that tragic day.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day