Baltimore Trolley Tours
6809 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Phone: 410-768-1148 x 100
Web Site: http://www.baltimoretrolle...
Neighborhood: Baltimore Metro
Enjoy the sights, sounds, and history of Baltimore from the seat of one of our unique San Francisco style Trolleys. The comfort controlled trolley allows for you to embrace the guided experience without the distraction of the outdoor elements. The large classy art-deco designed windows give you the opportunity to enjoy the scenery at such sites as Fort McHenry where Francis Scott Key saw the flag that so inspired him to write our national anthem during the War of 1812.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm