Baltimore Trolley Tours
6809 Ritchie Highway
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Phone: 410-768-1148 x 100
Web Site: http://www.baltimoretrolle...
Neighborhood: Baltimore Metro
Enjoy the sights, sounds, and history of Baltimore from the seat of one of our unique San Francisco style Trolleys. The comfort controlled trolley allows for you to embrace the guided experience without the distraction of the outdoor elements. The large classy art-deco designed windows give you the opportunity to enjoy the scenery at such sites as Fort McHenry where Francis Scott Key saw the flag that so inspired him to write our national anthem during the War of 1812.
Already a member? Click here to register for Online Access.
Not a member? Click here to join Visit Baltimore.
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm