Sally Shivnan's Tour of Baltimore's
Travel writer and author of the article Baltimore Afoot, Sally Shivnan, takes a walking tour of Baltimore's "Convention Community" and discovers she's just two feet away from everything.
Watch Sally's video and then contact a member of our sales team to let us help you plan your next meeting in Baltimore.
Click here to download a PDF of Baltimore Afoot.
See more Baltimore videos by visiting www.VisitMyBaltimore.com.
About the Author
Sally Shivnan’s travel writing has appeared in The Washington Post, Miami Herald, Baltimore Sun, The Nature Conservancy Magazine, Washingtonian and other magazines and newspapers, as well as in Travelers’ Tales Best Travel Writing 2005 and The Best American Travel Writing 2006. Her short fiction has been published in numerous journals and in The Silver Rose Anthology. She teaches creative writing at University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
Plan your trip!
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- 45-Minute Inner Harbor Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Global Poster Festival April 27, 2013 - June 15, 2013 | All Day