Baltimore's Social (Media) Scene
Baltimore is a very social city. It is full of amazing attractions, restaurants, shops and other organizations that are well worth visiting, following and liking. We've compiled an ever-growing list of these places that you can follow on Twitter, like on Facebook, watch their videos or add to your to-do list on Foursquare.
And you can find Visit Baltimore all over the social media landscape. Find us at the sites below and let's connect!
VisitMyBaltimore.com gives you a taste of that shared love. The website collects videos, photos, tweets and check-ins from the people that are passionate about the City and want to share everything the love, from their favorite corner bar to the most uniquely Baltimore events. Baltimore has a lot of love to give. Head over to VisitMyBaltimore.com to get a taste.
A Badge of Honor
Do you check-in on Foursquare? If so, you could earn the very exclusive and much coveted Charm City Badge. Check into some of Baltimore's most popular attractions like the National Aquarium, Maryland Science Center or Fort McHenry and discover out of the way spots like the Frank Zappa Statue, Papermoon Diner or Nacho Mama's.
Facebook Cover Images
Gussy up your Facebook Timeline with one of our exclusive Facebook Cover Images. Sized to fit, these images will let you show off your love of Baltimore.
Click here to see the available images and be sure to check back as we add more!
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day