The fastest game on two feet is played in Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena by the 2009 NISL Champion Baltimore Blast.
It was during the summer of 1980 that the Baltimore Blast first made its mark in Baltimore. It was at the completion of the 1983-84 season that the team earned its place in Baltimore sports history by capturing the MISL Championship. It was after the back-to-back championships in 2003 and 2004 that the Blast cemented its place among the Charm City’s great sports stories. The team impressed the city of Baltimore yet again with championships in 2006 and 2008.
The MISL dissolved at the end of the 2007-08 season and the Blast joined the National Indoor Soccer League (NISL).
For more details and ticket information for the Blast's upcoming season, visit www.baltimoreblast.com.
Plan your trip!
- Art Outside Free Art Festival May 19, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:30pm
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- City Lights Cruise April 20, 2013 - August 31, 2013 | 8:30pm - 9:30pm