The fastest game on two feet is played in Baltimore's 1st Mariner Arena by the 2009 NISL Champion Baltimore Blast.
It was during the summer of 1980 that the Baltimore Blast first made its mark in Baltimore. It was at the completion of the 1983-84 season that the team earned its place in Baltimore sports history by capturing the MISL Championship. It was after the back-to-back championships in 2003 and 2004 that the Blast cemented its place among the Charm City’s great sports stories. The team impressed the city of Baltimore yet again with championships in 2006 and 2008.
The MISL dissolved at the end of the 2007-08 season and the Blast joined the National Indoor Soccer League (NISL).
For more details and ticket information for the Blast's upcoming season, visit www.baltimoreblast.com.
Plan your trip!
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day