Star-Spangled Baltimore Pass
Stand upon the ramparts of the Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine, gazing out to the waters where Francis Scott Key first saw that “our flag was still there” during the Battle of Baltimore. See the original manuscript that became “The Star-Spangled Banner” at the Maryland Historical Society. And visit the home of Mary Pickersgill, where the 15-star, 15-stripe flag that flew over the fort was sewn.
The Star-Spangled Baltimore Pass illuminates Baltimore’s story – America’s story – during the War of 1812. One pass opens the door at all three sites. Passes are valid from Monday through Saturday.
- Adults: $18.12
- Military with ID: $17.50
- Senior citizens: $17
- Young adults (ages 16-18): $16.50
- Students (ages 13-15): $10.50
- Children: $8.75
Each site is easily accessible via the fast and free Charm City Circulator.
Plan your trip!
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day