Travel Planner: Plan it. Save it. Book it.
Whether you’re planning a vacation for two or a business conference for twenty thousand, Baltimore.org makes it easy to find all the best this city has to offer–including accommodations, events, attractions, and more.
Creating an Itinerary
It's easy to start planning your trip to Baltimore.
- Click on the 'Travel Planner' icon at the top of any page, and login or register if necessary.
- Explore the site to find great restaurants, hotels, attractions, and events. Each item can be added to your travel planner by simply clicking the 'add it to my travel planner' link. At any time you can view your travel planner by clicking on the 'travel planner' icon at the top of every page.
- Once you have found the best Baltimore has to offer and are ready to map out your days, you can start to create an itinerary. Go into your travel planner and click the ‘Create itinerary’ link. Don’t forget to name your itinerary and fill in the dates of your visit. To add an item from your travel planner into your itinerary, simply click on the 'add' icon next to it. Select the date and time, and it will be added into your itinerary.
You can create multiple, independent itineraries by repeating the process and giving each new itinerary a different name.
Don't worry if you don't complete your itinerary now. It will be saved and waiting for you on your next visit to Baltimore.org.
Editing an Itinerary
Editing an itinerary is simple. Just select your itinerary from the drop-down menu at the top of your travel planner page, and use the 'add' icon to add an item, or the 'delete' icon to remove an item. If at any time you forget the details of an item, you can click the 'information' icon to get a description.
To add a Custom Event to your travel planner, click the 'Add Custom Event' link and give the event a title and description. You can now add this event to an itinerary just like any other item.
As you edit your itinerary, changes are automatically saved.
Please note that if you remove an item from a daily schedule, it will remain in your travel planner. However, if you remove an item from your travel planner you will have to browse the site again and use the 'add it to my travel planner' link to add it again.
Save, Print, Share
Once complete, click on the 'Preview' link located next to the day/date selector to see your full itinerary. You can print the details or email them to friends, family, or meeting participants.
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day