Baltimore Bars & Clubs
If you crave neon lights, live music and dancing, come experience some of the best Baltimore bars and nightclubs.
As rich and varied as Baltimoreans themselves, the nightlife activities in Baltimore include everything from laugh out loud comedy clubs to hot dance spots for getting in the groove with live music. Or, if you'd rather, meet some friends at a local brewery or tavern and just kick back and relax.
A favorite attraction for visitors and natives, Baltimore neighborhoods offers unique experiences after dark. With historic notables at every turn, Fell's Point, Canton, Federal Hill and Mt. Vernon are well-known for their abundance of bars, pubs, restaurants, and cool hangouts!
What Power Plant Live and Harbor East may lack in history, they surely make up for in lively atmosphere. Power Plant boasts an eclectic collection of restaurants, bars, and clubs, including Baltimore's premiere music venue, Rams Head Live! Harbor East continues to grow its impressive list of upscale dining with recent additions like Cinghiale and RA Sushi.
Find Baltimore Bars and Nightlife
If you're looking for something to do or planning a visit soon, search through our listings to find some of the hottest places and remotest locations that Baltimore has to offer when the sun goes down.
Plan your trip!
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Brew at the Zoo May 25, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 1:00pm - 7:00pm
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- “PERCEPTION & ABILITY” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm