Baltimore Bars & Clubs
If you crave neon lights, live music and dancing, come experience some of the best Baltimore bars and nightclubs.
As rich and varied as Baltimoreans themselves, the nightlife activities in Baltimore include everything from laugh out loud comedy clubs to hot dance spots for getting in the groove with live music. Or, if you'd rather, meet some friends at a local brewery or tavern and just kick back and relax.
A favorite attraction for visitors and natives, Baltimore neighborhoods offers unique experiences after dark. With historic notables at every turn, Fell's Point, Canton, Federal Hill and Mt. Vernon are well-known for their abundance of bars, pubs, restaurants, and cool hangouts!
What Power Plant Live and Harbor East may lack in history, they surely make up for in lively atmosphere. Power Plant boasts an eclectic collection of restaurants, bars, and clubs, including Baltimore's premiere music venue, Rams Head Live! Harbor East continues to grow its impressive list of upscale dining with recent additions like Cinghiale and RA Sushi.
Find Baltimore Bars and Nightlife
If you're looking for something to do or planning a visit soon, search through our listings to find some of the hottest places and remotest locations that Baltimore has to offer when the sun goes down.
Plan your trip!
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day