Baltimore Bars & Clubs
If you crave neon lights, live music and dancing, come experience some of the best Baltimore bars and nightclubs.
As rich and varied as Baltimoreans themselves, the nightlife activities in Baltimore include everything from laugh out loud comedy clubs to hot dance spots for getting in the groove with live music. Or, if you'd rather, meet some friends at a local brewery or tavern and just kick back and relax.
A favorite attraction for visitors and natives, Baltimore neighborhoods offers unique experiences after dark. With historic notables at every turn, Fell's Point, Canton, Federal Hill and Mt. Vernon are well-known for their abundance of bars, pubs, restaurants, and cool hangouts!
What Power Plant Live and Harbor East may lack in history, they surely make up for in lively atmosphere. Power Plant boasts an eclectic collection of restaurants, bars, and clubs, including Baltimore's premiere music venue, Rams Head Live! Harbor East continues to grow its impressive list of upscale dining with recent additions like Cinghiale and RA Sushi.
Find Baltimore Bars and Nightlife
If you're looking for something to do or planning a visit soon, search through our listings to find some of the hottest places and remotest locations that Baltimore has to offer when the sun goes down.
Plan your trip!
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day