Chesapeake Bay Cuisine
From full five-course dinners to our outstanding Maryland Crab feasts, Baltimore serves up a whole new way of eating. Of course, with the Chesapeake Bay at your doorstep, it's only a short leap from the water to the mouth-watering crab imperial and crab cakes.
Baltimore has many outstanding downtown and neighborhood restaurants that offer a glorious assortment of international and ethnic cuisine as well as native Maryland seafood specialties. Everyone has his or her favorites. Many spend the evening at an elegant restaurant or a family dining room. Those who love authentic Italian food head for Little Italy. Seafood lovers converge on popular crab houses. And others opt for a casual cafe. In Baltimore, no matter what you have tastes for, you can count on having endless options.
Plan your trip!
- Clybourne Park April 10, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Key Bridge Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 19, 2013 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- National Anthem Tour by Sea April 29, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 11:30am - 12:30pm
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day