Chesapeake Bay Cuisine
From full five-course dinners to our outstanding Maryland Crab feasts, Baltimore serves up a whole new way of eating. Of course, with the Chesapeake Bay at your doorstep, it's only a short leap from the water to the mouth-watering crab imperial and crab cakes.
Baltimore has many outstanding downtown and neighborhood restaurants that offer a glorious assortment of international and ethnic cuisine as well as native Maryland seafood specialties. Everyone has his or her favorites. Many spend the evening at an elegant restaurant or a family dining room. Those who love authentic Italian food head for Little Italy. Seafood lovers converge on popular crab houses. And others opt for a casual cafe. In Baltimore, no matter what you have tastes for, you can count on having endless options.
Plan your trip!
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Sherlock Holmes and the Clocktower Mystery May 25, 2013 - September 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day