Chesapeake Bay Cuisine
From full five-course dinners to our outstanding Maryland Crab feasts, Baltimore serves up a whole new way of eating. Of course, with the Chesapeake Bay at your doorstep, it's only a short leap from the water to the mouth-watering crab imperial and crab cakes.
Baltimore has many outstanding downtown and neighborhood restaurants that offer a glorious assortment of international and ethnic cuisine as well as native Maryland seafood specialties. Everyone has his or her favorites. Many spend the evening at an elegant restaurant or a family dining room. Those who love authentic Italian food head for Little Italy. Seafood lovers converge on popular crab houses. And others opt for a casual cafe. In Baltimore, no matter what you have tastes for, you can count on having endless options.
Plan your trip!
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm