Charm City Cakes
Founded in Baltimore in 2000, Charm City Cakes is one of the most famous businesses in Baltimore.
Charm City Cakes was featured on the Food Network for 10 seasons as "Ace of Cakes" with owner Duff Goldman and his talented crew of cake artists. They offer over 40 flavors of cake, fully customized in any shape or size you can imagine using tools of the trade such as cake moulds, air brushes and power tools. Want an awesome cake for your Baltimore Ravens party? No problem. Need a custom cake to commemorate your next meeting or conference? Done. Cakes can be made for any holiday, event or celebration; your challenge is their inspiration. Charm City Cakes is the kind of place where if you don’t see it, ask for it! "You dream it, we'll bake it, you eat it."
Charm City Cakes has recently announced Cakes for Two! Cakes for Two is an opportunity to for you to get smaller, reasonably priced cakes that you can pick up at their shop in Baltimore. Each of their decorators have designed several playful, bright, and elegant cakes that capture the popular styles for which Charm City Cakes is known and loved. Select the design you'd like, pick your flavor, and you've got a cake!
Charm City Cakes participates in a variety of community events including contests, sports, festivals, holidays and philanthropic causes. Be sure to check the Charm City Cakes website for their latest upcoming events.
Plan your trip!
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day