Maryland Crabs & Crab Feasts
A search for Maryland Crabs on our website returns over 100 pages with information on everything in Baltimore related to the Maryland Blue Crab from habitat to dinner plate.
There's no better place than Baltimore to find Maryland crabs!
Baltimore, Maryland Crab Feasts
Clueless about the Maryland crustacean? Never fear! In Baltimore, Maryland crab feasts are serious fun and you’ll never be far from a self-proclaimed master of the art of cracking the Chesapeake blue crab. Whether you turn to your server, caterer or the local two seats down, Baltimoreans will walk you through the art of prying crabmeat from its shells. Maryland crabs are at their most bountiful in the summer and early fall, and a traditional feast includes all of the trimmings from corn on the cob to ice-cold beers. Some feasts even feature Maryland fried chicken for non-crabbers. So dig in and don’t worry…they only look like they bite back!
If you're interested in touring the Maryland waterways and learning about the creatures that live in them, the search results list a "Sharks and Schooners and Crabs Tour" itinerary you can follow to power a paddle boat, take a lunch or dinner cruise featuring a Maryland Crab feast and visit the National Aquarium in Baltimore to experience sharks, dolphins, rays, tropical fish and over 10,500 creatures in naturalistic exhibits – including a display of the famous Maryland blue crab!
How to Eat a Maryland Blue Crab
Contact one of these venues or restaurants for help in planning your own Maryland crab feast:
- Admiral of the Bay
- Baltimore Museum of Industry
- Black-Eyed Susan
- Bo Brooks at Lighthouse Point
- Canton Dockside
- Captain James Landing Restaurant
- Cruises on the Bay™ by Watermark®
- Entertainer Charters
- Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant
- Mo’s Crab and Pasta Factory
- Mo’s Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant
- Mother’s Federal Hill Grille
- National Aquarium in Baltimore
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Phillips Harborplace Restaurant
- Rusty Scupper Restaurant
- Ryleigh's Oyster
- USS Constellation Museum
Plan your trip!
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day