Baltimore Restaurant Week
Baltimore offers a unique dining experience which encourages guests to dine their way through Downtown. Participating restaurants offer specially selected 3-course lunch and dinner (prix fixe) menu options as the city celebrates its diversity in dining.
Restaurant Week patrons are also offered discounted parking at City-owned parking garages. Come get in on all the culinary treasures Baltimore has to offer during Baltimore’s Summer Restaurant Week returning this summer.
Visit www.BaltimoreRestaurantWeek.com for a list of restaurants, their menus, maps and more information about Downtown parking.
Plan your trip!
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 2, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The Art of Storytelling: Lies, Enchantment, Humor & Truth October 6, 2012 - September 1, 2013 | All Day