Baltimore Restaurant Week
Baltimore offers a unique dining experience which encourages guests to dine their way through Downtown. Participating restaurants offer specially selected 3-course lunch and dinner (prix fixe) menu options as the city celebrates its diversity in dining.
Restaurant Week patrons are also offered discounted parking at City-owned parking garages. Come get in on all the culinary treasures Baltimore has to offer during Baltimore’s Summer Restaurant Week returning this summer.
Want to Find Out More About Baltimore Restaurant Week?
Visit www.BaltimoreRestaurantWeek.com for a list of restaurants, their menus, maps and more information about Downtown parking.
Plan your trip!
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm