Charm City Circulator... Fast. Friendly. FREE!
The backbone of any great city is transportation. That’s why we’re introducing the Charm City Circulator (CCC), a fleet of 21 free shuttles that travel three routes in Baltimore City.
The CCC services residents, downtown employees, students and tourists and anyone else who wishes to ride. The shuttle is intended to reduce congestion and greenhouse gas pollution by offering a convenient, reliable and eco-friendly form of public transportation.
The CCC consists of three separate routes—the Purple Route which runs from Penn Station to Federal Hill, the the Orange Route which runs from Hollins Market to Harbor East, the Green Route will run from City Hall to Fell's Point to Johns Hopkins, and starting June 4, the Banner Route which connects the Inner Harbor and Fort McHenry just in time for Baltimore's Star Spangled Sailabration.
They’re not only dedicated to offering a stellar form of public transportation that links critical parts of the city—we are interested in doing it in the cleanest way possible. That’s why they’ve chosen 21 DesignLine 2009 EcoSaver IV LF Hybrid Electric vehicles—the first fleet of this type in a major metropolitan area. The Charm City Circulator is a “cleaner, greener Baltimore.”
A shuttle arrives every 10 minutes at the designated stops on each route.
Use it as your connector to your regular train, bus or commuter lot—or just to get a taste of all Baltimore City has to offer.
Visit www.charmcitycirculator.com for schedules, maps, and additional details.
Service at a Glance
- 4 Routes
- 10 minute frequency
- 7 days a week
- Connects to less expensive parking on the fringes of downtown
- Connects to Amtrak, MARC, Light Rail, and Metro Subway
- Integrated with a new Water Taxi Harbor Connector
Plan your trip!
- Baltimore National Heritage Area: Heritage Walks April 6, 2013 - November 4, 2013 | 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- BMI Farmers' Market May 18, 2013 - October 26, 2013 | 9:00am - 1:00pm
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm