Charm City Circulator... Fast. Friendly. FREE!
The backbone of any great city is transportation. That’s why we’re introducing the Charm City Circulator, a fleet of 21 free shuttles that travel three routes in Baltimore City.
The Charm City Circulator services residents, downtown employees, students and tourists and anyone else who wishes to ride. The shuttle is intended to reduce congestion and greenhouse gas pollution by offering a convenient, reliable and eco-friendly form of public transportation.
Charm City Circulator Routes & Timetables
The Charm City Circulator consists of four separate routes—the Purple Route which runs from Penn Station to Federal Hill, the the Orange Route which runs from Hollins Market to Harbor East, the Green Route will run from City Hall to Fell's Point to Johns Hopkins, and the Banner Route which connects the Inner Harbor and Fort McHenry.
They’re not only dedicated to offering a stellar form of public transportation that links critical parts of the city—we are interested in doing it in the cleanest way possible. That’s why they’ve chosen 21 DesignLine 2009 EcoSaver IV LF Hybrid Electric vehicles—the first fleet of this type in a major metropolitan area. The Charm City Circulator is a “cleaner, greener Baltimore.”
A shuttle arrives every 10 minutes at the designated stops on each route.
Use it as your connector to your regular train, bus or commuter lot—or just to get a taste of all Baltimore City has to offer.
Visit www.charmcitycirculator.com for schedules, maps, and additional details.
Charm City Circulator: Service at a Glance
- 4 Routes
- 10 minute frequency
- 7 days a week
- Connects to less expensive parking on the fringes of downtown
- Connects to Amtrak, MARC, Light Rail, and Metro Subway
- Integrated with a new Water Taxi Harbor Connector
Plan your trip!
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm