Did you know Baltimore has theoldest public water-based transportation system in the U.S.? So what better way to cruise the city than to hop aboard one of our water shuttles to travel around Baltimore's Inner Harbor as well as Little Italy, Fell's Point, Canton and Fort McHenry.On a warm day, it's the perfect way to get around the city. Call ahead for seasonal schedules or group tours.
Ed Kane's Water Taxis
1735 Lancaster Street
Baltimore MD, 21231
Our water transportation system of 16 blue-and-white boats is the oldest of its kind in the country. We offer one price for all-day, unlimited on-off service to more than 35 attractions and neighborhoods—with group discounts and tours available.
Plan your trip!
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Maryland Lottery: 40 Years/ 40 Stories March 1, 2013 - September 30, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Hard Rock Cafe Live Music 2013 April 26, 2013 - May 31, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day