Did you know Baltimore has theoldest public water-based transportation system in the U.S.? So what better way to cruise the city than to hop aboard one of our water shuttles to travel around Baltimore's Inner Harbor as well as Little Italy, Fell's Point, Canton and Fort McHenry.On a warm day, it's the perfect way to get around the city. Call ahead for seasonal schedules or group tours.
Ed Kane's Water Taxis
1735 Lancaster Street
Baltimore MD, 21231
Our water transportation system of 16 blue-and-white boats is the oldest of its kind in the country. We offer one price for all-day, unlimited on-off service to more than 35 attractions and neighborhoods—with group discounts and tours available.
Plan your trip!
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day