Baltimore Train & BWI Airport Information
With its central location on the U.S. East Coast, Baltimore is easy to reach by your choice of transportation - highway, rail through Penn Station Baltimore, air via BWI Airport, and even water! And within four hours or less of such other major cities as New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C. Here's all the transportation information you need to plan your trip here.
3 services match your search criteria.
Amtrak offers attractive rail fare discounts for seniors, children, veterans, students, groups and meeting/conference attendees. Amtrak has service from 500 locations in 48 states with 80 trains per day stopping at Baltimore’s downtown Penn Station.
BWI Marshall is Maryland's modern, user-friendly airport with more than 700 daily domestic and international flights serving more than 75 cities nonstop.
Ride MTA and make sightseeing easier! MTA operates weekday MARC Train Service between Baltimore and Washington, D.C. MTA also offers Light Rail, Metro Subway, and Local Bus services throughout Downtown Baltimore and surrounding Maryland counties. Call 410-539-5000/1-866-743-3682 or visit www.mta.maryland.gov for schedules.
Plan your trip!
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day