In Baltimore, history is a thing of the present.
At the National Great Blacks In Wax Museum, the first and only of its kind, you can revisit history as often as you like. Come face to face with President Barack Obama and more than 100 inspiring African American visionaries and exhibits. Explore the courageous journeys toward freedom at the Reginald F. Lewis Museum, experience the first African American owned
shipyard at the Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park and Museum, or take a Heritage Walk Tour. Learn more about African American Heritage in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Topdog/Underdog April 24, 2013 - May 19, 2013 | All Day
- The 138th Running of the Preakness Stakes & InfieldFest 2013 May 18, 2013 | All Day
- Defining Moments: An Exhibition of Works by Bryan Collier (for all ages) January 19, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | All Day
- Gretchen Feldman: Love Letter To Earth (1934-2008) April 18, 2013 - June 1, 2013 | All Day