In Baltimore, history is a thing of the present.
At the National Great Blacks In Wax Museum, the first and only of its kind, you can revisit history as often as you like. Come face to face with President Barack Obama and more than 100 inspiring African American visionaries and exhibits. Explore the courageous journeys toward freedom at the Reginald F. Lewis Museum, experience the first African American owned
shipyard at the Frederick Douglass-Isaac Myers Maritime Park and Museum, or take a Heritage Walk Tour. Learn more about African American Heritage in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day