Welcome to Baltimore.org. Enjoy your stay.
With all the things that make up the "Baltimore Experience"
- the first-rate restaurants, exciting nightlife, beautiful architecture to
name a few - it's easy to have a great time.
And all the new tools and features of our website make it easy to learn about the city and plan your next visit.
Here are some of the things you'll enjoy as you navigate Baltimore.org:
An easy way to create and save your Baltimore itinerary. You can add restaurants, hotels, attractions and events to your calendar as you peruse the site. You'll be able to save, print, and email these itineraries to friends and family.
Click here to register and learn how to start creating your Baltimore itinerary.
Interactive Map tool
This comprehensive map of the city lets you locate attractions, accommodations, shopping, events, parking, and special Baltimore landmarks. Choose a category on the left and check the item you wish to locate.
You can find specific neighborhoods and see what attractions, dining and accommodations are within walking distance from each neighborhood.
Click here to check out the new interactive map.
Calendar of events
Our events page lets you see all the exciting things going on in Baltimore. It's a list that includes some of the country's most interesting art museums and galleries, exciting sports events and more. You can search the events by type and by date, so it's easy to plan your schedule.
Click here to get check out all that is going on in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- National Maritime Day Maritime Expo & Career Fair May 18, 2013 | 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Beneatha's Place May 8, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Family Fun Night - 2nd Thursday of each Month! January 10, 2013 - December 12, 2013 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Drop Three's Double Feature! May 18, 2013 | 8:00pm - 9:30pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day