Baltimore-It's a Whole World of Fun!
Welcome! There's no better place to get acquainted with America—its historic past and exciting future—than in Baltimore. Called "The Greatest City in America," Baltimore offers a world of unique attractions, entertainment, fine dining, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Get your feet wet at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Marvel at the American Visionary Art Museum. And explore the city's amazing maritime heritage of tall ships and work boats as you stroll through the Inner Harbor. Every step of your way, Baltimore will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Plan your trip!
- Sherlock Holmes and the Clocktower Mystery May 25, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Physical Comedy Class May 18, 2013 - June 22, 2013 | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day