Baltimore-It's a Whole World of Fun!
Welcome! There's no better place to get acquainted with America—its historic past and exciting future—than in Baltimore. Called "The Greatest City in America," Baltimore offers a world of unique attractions, entertainment, fine dining, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Get your feet wet at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Marvel at the American Visionary Art Museum. And explore the city's amazing maritime heritage of tall ships and work boats as you stroll through the Inner Harbor. Every step of your way, Baltimore will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Plan your trip!
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day