Baltimore-It's a Whole World of Fun!
Welcome! There's no better place to get acquainted with America—its historic past and exciting future—than in Baltimore. Called "The Greatest City in America," Baltimore offers a world of unique attractions, entertainment, fine dining, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Get your feet wet at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Marvel at the American Visionary Art Museum. And explore the city's amazing maritime heritage of tall ships and work boats as you stroll through the Inner Harbor. Every step of your way, Baltimore will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Plan your trip!
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day