Baltimore-It's a Whole World of Fun!
Welcome! There's no better place to get acquainted with America—its historic past and exciting future—than in Baltimore. Called "The Greatest City in America," Baltimore offers a world of unique attractions, entertainment, fine dining, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Get your feet wet at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Marvel at the American Visionary Art Museum. And explore the city's amazing maritime heritage of tall ships and work boats as you stroll through the Inner Harbor. Every step of your way, Baltimore will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Plan your trip!
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Harriet Tubman Art Exhibition March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore Orioles 2013 Ticket Offer April 6, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Beneatha's Place May 8, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day