Baltimore-It's a Whole World of Fun!
Welcome! There's no better place to get acquainted with America—its historic past and exciting future—than in Baltimore. Called "The Greatest City in America," Baltimore offers a world of unique attractions, entertainment, fine dining, and one-of-a-kind experiences. Get your feet wet at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Marvel at the American Visionary Art Museum. And explore the city's amazing maritime heritage of tall ships and work boats as you stroll through the Inner Harbor. Every step of your way, Baltimore will give you memories to last a lifetime.
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm