Baltimore After Hours
Whether you choose loud and bawdy or serene and sophisticated, there is plenty to do after dark!
Boogie the night away at a hopping dance club, sing along with dueling pianos, get lots of laughs at a comedy show or sit back and relax while listening to a musician playing guitar in the corner of a neighborhood bar. Or if you're looking for something more quiet and refined, slink into one of Baltimore's martini or tapas bars for a drink and a little nosh.
To search Baltimore's Bars, Clubs, and Resaurants click here!
Plan your trip!
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day