Baltimore After Hours
Whether you choose loud and bawdy or serene and sophisticated, there is plenty to do after dark!
Boogie the night away at a hopping dance club, sing along with dueling pianos, get lots of laughs at a comedy show or sit back and relax while listening to a musician playing guitar in the corner of a neighborhood bar. Or if you're looking for something more quiet and refined, slink into one of Baltimore's martini or tapas bars for a drink and a little nosh.
To search Baltimore's Bars, Clubs, and Resaurants click here!
Plan your trip!
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Jacob Lawrence's Genesis Series September 14, 2013 - December 8, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day