Baltimore After Hours
Whether you choose loud and bawdy or serene and sophisticated, there is plenty to do after dark!
Boogie the night away at a hopping dance club, sing along with dueling pianos, get lots of laughs at a comedy show or sit back and relax while listening to a musician playing guitar in the corner of a neighborhood bar. Or if you're looking for something more quiet and refined, slink into one of Baltimore's martini or tapas bars for a drink and a little nosh.
To search Baltimore's Bars, Clubs, and Resaurants click here!
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Animated Orchestra March 8, 2014 | 11:00am - 11:00am