Baltimore Arts and Culture
Liven up your day or night with a powerful symphony concert, a dazzling
dance performance, an inspiring choral concert or an intimate jazz
combo. Or perhaps the theater is more your style. From fantastic
regional equity theater to community stages to a historic Broadway
venue, you'll find a variety of performances to make you laugh, cry,
applaud, cheer and celebrate!
Unleash your creative mind at the captivating cultural and visual arts venues in and around the Baltimore area. Roam the many art museums and galleries found in our neighborhoods. Relish in the artistry of Baltimore's rich cultural world. From Egyptian artifacts to Warhol to window shrines, this amazing artistic scene must be seen!
Click here to search for Museums, Theater and Performing Arts in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day