Baltimore Arts and Culture
Liven up your day or night with a powerful symphony concert, a dazzling
dance performance, an inspiring choral concert or an intimate jazz
combo. Or perhaps the theater is more your style. From fantastic
regional equity theater to community stages to a historic Broadway
venue, you'll find a variety of performances to make you laugh, cry,
applaud, cheer and celebrate!
Unleash your creative mind at the captivating cultural and visual arts venues in and around the Baltimore area. Roam the many art museums and galleries found in our neighborhoods. Relish in the artistry of Baltimore's rich cultural world. From Egyptian artifacts to Warhol to window shrines, this amazing artistic scene must be seen!
Click here to search for Museums, Theater and Performing Arts in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day