Baltimore Arts and Culture
Liven up your day or night with a powerful symphony concert, a dazzling
dance performance, an inspiring choral concert or an intimate jazz
combo. Or perhaps the theater is more your style. From fantastic
regional equity theater to community stages to a historic Broadway
venue, you'll find a variety of performances to make you laugh, cry,
applaud, cheer and celebrate!
Unleash your creative mind at the captivating cultural and visual arts venues in and around the Baltimore area. Roam the many art museums and galleries found in our neighborhoods. Relish in the artistry of Baltimore's rich cultural world. From Egyptian artifacts to Warhol to window shrines, this amazing artistic scene must be seen!
Click here to search for Museums, Theater and Performing Arts in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- Baltimore Museum Week May 19, 2013 - May 24, 2013 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2013 - November 30, 2013 | 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day