Baltimore was the second largest point of entry for immigrants during
the period of mass globalization. That comes as no surprise as you make
your way through neighborhoods like Little Italy, Greektown,
Highlandtown, Mount Vernon, Jonestown and Fell's Point where you'll
find the influences of different cultures.
The cultural influences on Baltimore are most evident during the summer months when communities celebrate their diversity with ethnic festivals. From Latin to Greek to Italian to African American, you can re-discover your heritage in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- 45-Minute Inner Harbor Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Urban Beach Bash Series May 26, 2013 - September 29, 2013 | 10:30am - 2:00pm
- 98 Rock The Dock June 13, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 6:00pm - 6:00pm
- The Wizard of Oz at Port Discovery Children’s Museum January 26, 2013 - September 15, 2013 | All Day