Baltimore was the second largest point of entry for immigrants during
the period of mass globalization. That comes as no surprise as you make
your way through neighborhoods like Little Italy, Greektown,
Highlandtown, Mount Vernon, Jonestown and Fell's Point where you'll
find the influences of different cultures.
The cultural influences on Baltimore are most evident during the summer months when communities celebrate their diversity with ethnic festivals. From Latin to Greek to Italian to African American, you can re-discover your heritage in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- Grand Prix of Baltimore Show Car Appearances April 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- New Eyes on America: The Genius of Richard Caton Woodville March 10, 2013 - June 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Summer Social Series May 10, 2013 - August 23, 2013 | 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- 45-Minute Inner Harbor Cruise April 19, 2013 - October 11, 2013 | 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Front Room: Surreal Selves February 20, 2013 - June 29, 2013 | All Day