Baltimore was the second largest point of entry for immigrants during
the period of mass globalization. That comes as no surprise as you make
your way through neighborhoods like Little Italy, Greektown,
Highlandtown, Mount Vernon, Jonestown and Fell's Point where you'll
find the influences of different cultures.
The cultural influences on Baltimore are most evident during the summer months when communities celebrate their diversity with ethnic festivals. From Latin to Greek to Italian to African American, you can re-discover your heritage in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day
- All Aboard for Train Ride Season at the B&O! June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day