Baltimore was the second largest point of entry for immigrants during
the period of mass globalization. That comes as no surprise as you make
your way through neighborhoods like Little Italy, Greektown,
Highlandtown, Mount Vernon, Jonestown and Fell's Point where you'll
find the influences of different cultures.
The cultural influences on Baltimore are most evident during the summer months when communities celebrate their diversity with ethnic festivals. From Latin to Greek to Italian to African American, you can re-discover your heritage in Baltimore.
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day