A Feast of the Senses
The beguiling smell of barbeque wafting from Oriole Park; the subtle taste of sugar drifting across the harbor; the contagious roar of laughter of the crowd watching a street performer; the mouth-watering anticipation of a good meal - when in Baltimore, it's a feast for the senses!
The most enchanting of all senses, of course, is taste - and you'll never want for a good meal in Baltimore. One evening you might use three forks; the next, utensils out of a tool box. Baltimore has a cornucopia of restaurants, brew houses, neighborhood pubs, bistros, cafes, tea rooms and eateries. Taste the many savory options from around the world such as Italian, Asian, Greek, Mexican, French, Spanish, Indian, Thai, Ethiopian, classic American and much more!
Click here to search Baltimore's Restaurants
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Egypt\'s Mysterious Book of the Faiyum October 27, 2013 - January 5, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm