A Feast of the Senses
The beguiling smell of barbeque wafting from Oriole Park; the subtle taste of sugar drifting across the harbor; the contagious roar of laughter of the crowd watching a street performer; the mouth-watering anticipation of a good meal - when in Baltimore, it's a feast for the senses!
The most enchanting of all senses, of course, is taste - and you'll never want for a good meal in Baltimore. One evening you might use three forks; the next, utensils out of a tool box. Baltimore has a cornucopia of restaurants, brew houses, neighborhood pubs, bistros, cafes, tea rooms and eateries. Taste the many savory options from around the world such as Italian, Asian, Greek, Mexican, French, Spanish, Indian, Thai, Ethiopian, classic American and much more!
Click here to search Baltimore's Restaurants
Plan your trip!
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Black Box: Raqs Media Collective February 27, 2013 - June 16, 2013 | All Day
- Baltimore Museum Week May 19, 2013 - May 24, 2013 | 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wildlife Rescue at the Maryland Science Center May 13, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Valley of the Shadow: A Commemorative Exhibition August 16, 2012 - July 28, 2013 | All Day