Location: Fell's Point to Locust Point
Company name: The Preservation Society
Contact name: Jeanie Foster
Reservations: 410-675-6750, ext.16
Reservations necessary: Yes
Length of tour: About 1 1/2 - 2 hours
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Days: Saturdays, April - November
Departure location: Fell's Point Visitors Center (1724-26 Thames Street)
Individual price: $10
Group price: $5 for students and $10 for adults for groups of 12 or more
Web address: www.preservationsociety.com
Baltimore was second only to Ellis Island as a port of immigration. Many of the waterfront neighborhoods have retained their strong ethnic identities. Explore immigration sites and hear stories of exodus and assimilation into a new culture and country. Presented jointly by the Baltimore Immigration Museum and the Preservation Society.
Plan your trip!
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Breakfast with the Animals June 18, 2013 - December 31, 2013 | All Day
- The Kinsey Collection: Shared Treasures of Bernard & Shirley Kinsey November 2, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | All Day