Location: Fell's Point to Locust Point
Company name: The Preservation Society
Contact name: Jeanie Foster
Reservations: 410-675-6750, ext.16
Reservations necessary: Yes
Length of tour: About 1 1/2 - 2 hours
Time: 12:00 p.m.
Days: Saturdays, April - November
Departure location: Fell's Point Visitors Center (1724-26 Thames Street)
Individual price: $10
Group price: $5 for students and $10 for adults for groups of 12 or more
Web address: www.preservationsociety.com
Baltimore was second only to Ellis Island as a port of immigration. Many of the waterfront neighborhoods have retained their strong ethnic identities. Explore immigration sites and hear stories of exodus and assimilation into a new culture and country. Presented jointly by the Baltimore Immigration Museum and the Preservation Society.
Plan your trip!
- Grand Prix of Baltimore Show Car Appearances April 13, 2013 - August 25, 2013 | All Day
- Zap! Pow! Bam! The Superhero: The Golden Age of Comic Books, 1938-1950 January 27, 2013 - August 18, 2013 | All Day
- 98 Rock The Dock June 13, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 6:00pm - 6:00pm
- Sherlock Holmes and the Clocktower Mystery May 25, 2013 - September 2, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day