Fells Point Haunted Pubwalk
Location: Fell's Point
Company name: Baltimore Ghost Tours
Contact name: Amy Lynwander or Melissa Rowell
Tickets: $20, 21 and over only. Purchase tickets at www.baltimoreghosttours.com. If on-site tickets are available, they will be sold on-site tour night from 6:30 p.m. -7 p.m.
Length of tour: Approximately two hours
Time: 7 p.m.
Days: Pubwalks start in March. Check our web site for dates.
Departure location: The sidewalk outside Max's Sidebar, 733 South Broadway, Fell's Point
Individual price: $20
Web address: www.baltimoreghosttours.com
Step through the doors of some of Fell's Point's most haunted pubs for this fascinating tour of the historic maritime neighborhood. And if your arms break out into goosebumps, and the hair on your neck stands up, it may be because ghost sightings have happened right where you are sitting. Participants can choose to buy a drink, relax, and hear tales of that haunted tavern and ghost stories from nearby sites. 21 and older only.
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Mummies Of The World: The Exhibition September 28, 2013 - January 20, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day