Secrets of A Seaport-Fell's Point
Location: Fell's Point
Company name: The Preservation Society
Contact name: Jeanie Foster
Reservations: 410-675-6750, ext.16; Reservations necessary: Highly recommended
Length of tour: About 1 1/2 - 2 hours
Time: 10 a.m.
Days: Second and fourth Saturday of the month (April through November)
Departure location: Fell's Point Visitors Center (812 South Ann Street)
Individual price: $10
Group price: $5 for students and $10 for adults for groups of 12 or more
Web address: www.preservationsociety.com
Learn about the homes, businesses and lives of sea captains, ship builders, seamen and immigrants in the 18th century maritime community. Presented by local historian and author Geoffrey Footner.
Plan your trip!
- Baltimore Orioles 2013 Ticket Offer April 6, 2013 - September 26, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Global Poster Festival April 27, 2013 - June 15, 2013 | All Day
- “HERBERT HASELTINE: SCULPTOR OF THE MODERN AGE” March 5, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:00pm
- City Lights Cruise April 20, 2013 - August 31, 2013 | 8:30pm - 9:30pm