Secrets of A Seaport-Fell's Point
Location: Fell's Point
Company name: The Preservation Society
Contact name: Jeanie Foster
Reservations: 410-675-6750, ext.16; Reservations necessary: Highly recommended
Length of tour: About 1 1/2 - 2 hours
Time: 10 a.m.
Days: Second and fourth Saturday of the month (April through November)
Departure location: Fell's Point Visitors Center (812 South Ann Street)
Individual price: $10
Group price: $5 for students and $10 for adults for groups of 12 or more
Web address: www.preservationsociety.com
Learn about the homes, businesses and lives of sea captains, ship builders, seamen and immigrants in the 18th century maritime community. Presented by local historian and author Geoffrey Footner.
Plan your trip!
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Divided Voices: Maryland in the Civil War April 16, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day