Mount Vernon Churches
Location: Mount Vernon
Company name: Mount Vernon Cultural District
Length of tour: 90 minutes
Time: 1 p.m. (Sunday)
Departure location: Rotates
Individual price: Free
Web address: www.mvcd.org
Four different tours will be offered, with locations rotating weekly. Participants will rotate among the churches on their own, and will be met at each church by trained docents who will give a guided tour of each church. Please click here to open brochure with schedule, map and information about churches on the tour.
Plan your trip!
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- Fell’s Point Haunted PubWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Target America: Opening Eyes to the Damage Drugs Cause February 11, 2014 - September 1, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm