Mount Vernon GhostWalk
Location: Mount Vernon
Company name: Baltimore Ghost Tours
Contact name: Amy Lynwander or Melissa Rowell
Tickets: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12; $15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site.
Purchase tickets at www.baltimoreghosttours.com or by phone through Connect Baltimore, 1-877-225-8466, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday- Friday. If tickets are available after the cut-off, they will be sold on-site tour night from 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Length of tour: Approximately 1 hour
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Days: Saturdays from August through end of November; Fridays and Saturdays October through 1st week of November.
Departure location: The Owl Bar at the Belvedere, 1 E. Chase Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Individual price: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12 in advance; $15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site.
Group price: $10/pp, minimum 20 people. Tiered pricing available for tour operators, email email@example.com
Web address: www.baltimoreghosttours.com
Mount Vernon, Baltimore's cultural center may be more "spirited" than you think. Admire the architecture while guides regale you with the history and haunted lore of this striking neighborhood that was home to many of Baltimore's leading citizens.
Plan your trip!
- A Very Visionary Star-Spangled Sidewalk July 1, 2013 - September 1, 2014 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm