Mount Vernon GhostWalk
Location: Mount Vernon
Company name: Baltimore Ghost Tours
Contact name: Amy Lynwander or Melissa Rowell
Tickets: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12; $15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site.
Purchase tickets at www.baltimoreghosttours.com or by phone through Connect Baltimore, 1-877-225-8466, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday- Friday. If tickets are available after the cut-off, they will be sold on-site tour night from 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Length of tour: Approximately 1 hour
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Days: Saturdays from August through end of November; Fridays and Saturdays October through 1st week of November.
Departure location: The Owl Bar at the Belvedere, 1 E. Chase Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Individual price: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12 in advance; $15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site.
Group price: $10/pp, minimum 20 people. Tiered pricing available for tour operators, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address: www.baltimoreghosttours.com
Mount Vernon, Baltimore's cultural center may be more "spirited" than you think. Admire the architecture while guides regale you with the history and haunted lore of this striking neighborhood that was home to many of Baltimore's leading citizens.
Plan your trip!
- Human, Soul & Machine: The Coming Singularity! October 5, 2013 - August 31, 2014 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Passages through the Fire: Jews and the Civil War October 13, 2013 - February 28, 2014 | 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Milestones: African Americans in Comics, Pop Culture and Beyond February 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm