Mount Vernon GhostWalk
Location: Mount Vernon
Company name: Baltimore Ghost Tours
Contact name: Amy Lynwander or Melissa Rowell
Tickets: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12; $15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site.
Purchase tickets at www.baltimoreghosttours.com or by phone through Connect Baltimore, 1-877-225-8466, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday- Friday. If tickets are available after the cut-off, they will be sold on-site tour night from 6:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Length of tour: Approximately 1 hour
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Days: Saturdays from August through end of November; Fridays and Saturdays October through 1st week of November.
Departure location: The Owl Bar at the Belvedere, 1 E. Chase Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Individual price: $13 Adults, $8 Kids under 12 in advance; $15 Adults, $10 Kids on-site.
Group price: $10/pp, minimum 20 people. Tiered pricing available for tour operators, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address: www.baltimoreghosttours.com
Mount Vernon, Baltimore's cultural center may be more "spirited" than you think. Admire the architecture while guides regale you with the history and haunted lore of this striking neighborhood that was home to many of Baltimore's leading citizens.
Plan your trip!
- Max Weber: Bringing Paris to New York March 3, 2013 - June 23, 2013 | All Day
- Art Outside Free Art Festival May 19, 2013 | 11:00am - 4:30pm
- Hard Rock Cafe Live Music 2013 April 26, 2013 - May 31, 2013 | 12:00am - 12:00am
- The Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Walters-Yeshiva University Ark Door March 2, 2013 - May 26, 2013 | 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Bryant Park Quartet May 19, 2013 | 3:30pm - 5:30pm