Robert Long House & Garden Walking Tour
Location: Fell's Point
Company name: The Preservation Society
Contact name: Jeanie Foster
Reservations: 410-675-6750, ext.16; Reservations necessary: Yes
Length of tour: About 20 minutes
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Days: Seven days a week
Departure location: Fell's Point Visitors Center (1724-26 Thames Street)
Individual price: $10
Group price: $5 for students and $10 for adults for groups of 12 or more
Web address: www.preservationsociety.com
Tour Baltimore's oldest surviving urban residence (circa 1765) and 18th century garden.
Plan your trip!
- CAA Men's Basketball Championship March 7, 2014 - March 10, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- The War Came By Train: American Civil War 150th Anniversary April 30, 2011 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- In Full Glory Reflected: Maryland during the War of 1812 June 10, 2012 - December 31, 2014 | All Day
- The Original Fell’s Point GhostWalk March 1, 2014 - November 29, 2014 | 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day