Robert Long House & Garden Walking Tour
Location: Fell's Point
Company name: The Preservation Society
Contact name: Jeanie Foster
Reservations: 410-675-6750, ext.16; Reservations necessary: Yes
Length of tour: About 20 minutes
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Days: Seven days a week
Departure location: Fell's Point Visitors Center (1724-26 Thames Street)
Individual price: $10
Group price: $5 for students and $10 for adults for groups of 12 or more
Web address: www.preservationsociety.com
Tour Baltimore's oldest surviving urban residence (circa 1765) and 18th century garden.
Plan your trip!
- Civil War Trains Exhibit August 16, 2012 - December 31, 2015 | All Day
- Woman of Two Worlds: Elizabeth Patterson Bonaparte and Her Quest for an Imperial Legacy June 9, 2013 - June 9, 2014 | All Day
- Matisse's Marguerite: Model Daughter September 18, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | All Day
- Miracle on 34th Street November 30, 2013 - January 1, 2014 | All Day
- Book Bindings from the Gilded Age October 27, 2013 - January 19, 2014 | 10:00am - 5:00pm